As like you I also tried everything to lose weight but unsuccessful. I am traipsed through bountiful fat burners and diets that buried my head under never ending listicles.
When it comes to weight loss, most of us are trapped in the different and hardcore diet plans where we start following that plans but at the mid of these diet for weight loss we lose interest and determine and give up to the tempting to unhealthy things like butter paneer, biryani etc. all your favorite things. And Some who successfully follow that plan and get results but they don’t know how to maintain.
All say that you have to workout, do some physical activities to reduce weight. But truth is that only physical activity will not help you get your dream fitness, it also requires proper diet plans to get results. There are some components on which good diet for weight loss is based.
Components for diet for weight loss
• BASAL METABOLIC RATE (BMR): It is the amount of energy you need while testing in temperate environment when your digestive system inactive. Calculate your BMR here
• Energy: The amount of energy required by digestive system to digest the calories you take.
Best Vegetarian diet for weight loss
Most of the person have a problem of non-veg and veg foods. It’s a fact that most of the non-veg food have more protein than the veg foods. But most of the peoples can’t eat that. Then there is no need to worry because today we are giving your best veg diet chart for weight loss. But one point is important to note that you have to check your BMR before start working on Diet plans.
This diet plan will work for both male and female. That diet plan for weight loss is as follow:
• Early Morning: Drink one glass of Pomegranates fat burner drink.
• Mid-Morning Snacks: If you want to eat and have some hunger than take 4-5 pieces of almonds or some pieces of nuts or soya nuggets.
• Lunch: Brown rice with corn or chickpea or black chickpea with lassi / Yogurt with one plate of salad with one cup of vegetables soup.
• Evening-Snacks: If you feel hungry than take 1 Glass of milk or 1 Glass of juice. If you still feel hunger than take 1-2 pieces of bread you can take.
• Dinner: 2 Roti’s with vegetable soup with one plate salad and one cup of vegetable or curry that you want as per your choice.
The best part of this diet chart is that it you don’t have to totally stop eating your favorite food. This diet chart you have to follow 6 days a week. On every 7th day of week you can eat your favorite food means you can make your 7th day as cheat day. This will make your body to balanced. But eat your favorite food limited.
Conclusion: Only physical activities are not sufficient it requires best foods that are rich in protein, carbs, low fat things.
This is the best veg diet plan for peoples who love veg foods. That helps you get your fitness goals. Hope you all take benefits with this diet plan. Tells us how this diet plan helps you to get your best results through comments. In upcoming articles, you get best non veg diet plans.