We all want to cure are diseases with some home remedies or doing some changes in our lifestyle that is good but question arise how to go ahead for this?
Everyone confused that how to lower blood pressure to normal naturally? We already know that sodium has always been the blood pressure bogeyman.
You probably already know that diet low in sodium and rich in foods containing potassium may help to lower blood pressure.
Even after the knowledge of elements that cause hypertension aka High blood pressure we are don’t know which foods that lower blood pressure.
Sometimes intake of these food that lower blood pressure will not affect our bodies that means your blood pressure level is much higher than the normal controllable level so for that we go for next step that is diet plan contain foods that lower blood pressure.
Further we will discuss about to but today we are here to discuss that food that help you control blood pressure.
9 Foods that lower blood pressure
We have to collect that foods that are less rich in sodium and highly rich in potassium. Today we made list of foods that contains less sodium.
When I list out these foods I always make sure that the amount of potassium in that food will almost double than the amount of sodium.
So, the whole intake of sodium in day is almost 1500-1800mg . The list of food are listed below:
- White Beans: One cup of white beans provides 24% potassium that you need every day. You can use this comfort food in side dishes, soups and entrees. This is best choice of protein for vegetarians.
- Fat free milk and yogurt: Milk is an excellent source of calcium and is low in fat. These are both important elements of diet for lowering blood pressure.
- Banana: Banana is also good source of potassium that may help you to control your high blood pressure. But you have to notice one thing that banana is only recommended for those that are not obsessed or not overweight.
- Red bell pepper: Red bell pepper is best ingredient in vegetable that help you to control your hypertension if you start its intake. It provides about 9% potassium.
- Stevia: Sugar will lead to increase blood sugar level for that stevia is good alternative. Who love sweet they can try this alternative.
Study show that if you have high dose f stevia than its proven that blood pressure decreased by 6.5 percent. You can check it out click here Stevia
- Green tea: Green tea is loaded with a powerful compounds and antioxidants unrivalled by any other food. It is beneficial due to polyphenols.
This helps to improve blood flow and blood pressure. Click here to know more
- Dark Chocolate: Eating dark chocolate is associated with lower risk for cardiovascular disease (CVD). 100 g/day may be to help to lower the risk of high blood pressure (study).
- Kiwi Fruit: It is a good source of potassium that help you to maintain your blood pressure level. It contains 9% of potassium that you need whole day.
- Cashew and Almonds: In 25 g of cashew or almonds in whole day have very stable sodium and potassium level.
These are the best 9 foods that lower blood pressure and helps you to cure from high blood pressure problems.
Hence, there are so many natural foods that helps out you from hypertension but we never think about them and ran for medication.
Every problem due to our diet and lifestyle if we change it we will be healthier for 100 years.
So guys I hope you find this article help for you and love to share with your family and friends.