What is High Blood Pressure
Basically blood pressure is the pressure of your blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Each time your heart beats, it pumps blood into arteries, then the blood flow into your various part of body. The blood pressure is at its peak when heart beats and lowest when heart beat at rest. If person has blood pressure it means that the walls of the arteries are receiving too much pressure repeatedly. The best rate of normal blood pressure is 119/79 and for high blood pressure is 140/90. If you have high blood pressure, the high pressure puts extra strain on your heart and blood vessels. Over time it increases the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Symptoms for High Blood pressure
In various disease there are some symptoms that provides alert to stay away from that symptoms. But in high blood pressure usually has no signs or symptoms, so only way to know if you have blood pressure is to have yours measured. However single high reading does not necessarily mean you have Hypertension. Many things can affect your blood pressure through the day, so your doctor will take number of reading to see that it stays high over time. You can check blood pressure chart click here
Some people experience symptoms with their high blood pressure. These symptoms are:
- Shortness of Breath
- Blurred vision
- Feeling of pulsations in the neck or head
High blood pressure is labeled as “The silent killer”. Longstanding high blood pressure can lead to multiple complications including heat attack, kidney disease, or stroke.
What are causes of High Blood Pressure
We all are different and we all have different body structure so there may be no single cause for hypertension. We don’t know exactly what cause high blood pressure. Hypertension is cause due to the amount of sodium increase in your body and potassium is reduce. This cause due to the diet and lifestyle we live. Normally we need sodium level in our body half of the potassium but to these type of patient’s opposite levels of both of these. The cause due to these factors:
- High Salt intake: Some peoples have habits of high salt intake which treat as main factor because in salt there is heavy of amount of sodium we all know due which it causes high blood pressure.
- Healthy diet: 90% of our population not has healthy diet which is also important factor that increase the risk of high blood pressure.
- Routine Workout:
- Obese: People are get obese even they look good and fit. Due to not having good workout routine they get overweight due to which it causes blood flow at high pressure and hit hard on arteries walls that cause heart attack and stroke like diseases.
- Age: As you get older the effects of an unhealthy lifestyle can build up and your blood pressure increases
- Genetic Problem: You are at greater risk if other members of your family have or have had, high blood pressure:
Due to busy schedule people are unable to do some workout and some exercise this also plays role somewhere to cause high blood pressure.
There are some additional causes of hypertension are as follow:
How to cure High Blood Pressure
There are many ways to cure hypertension but best way to cure your disease is lifestyle. Someone said “Your all diseases treatment is inside your kitchen”. How ? Let me tell you in our daily routine food we mainly eat trans fat because when you fry something with oil it converts into trans fat which increase your hypertension level.
- Lifestyle Modification:
- Quit smoking
- Lose Weight
- Avoid Alcohol
- Eat a low-sodium low-fat diet
There are many different categories of blood pressure medications. Your doctor will work with you to find the right one. So consult your doctor. We try to you don’t need to take medication with our diet plans.
So after get to much knowledge about high blood pressure we come to conclusion that all diseases are causes due to our lifestyle and diets. And these all are cure also from our lifestyle and diet modification. So change some of your lifestyle and diet. Stay tune with us I will tell you how to control high blood pressure with your diet. So guys if you have any question and doubt let me through your valuable comments.