WHAT IS HEADACHE
It is one of the most common symptoms a doctor asked to treat. There are several types of it and the origin of the pain is slightly different for each one. HEADACHE is one of the most common and severe problem about which you should and take proper yogic cure of it. The brain itself is incentive to pain, but many other structures both inside and outside of the bony skull have sensitive pain fibers. Those include the arteries and venous simonies of the brain, the dura manner or membranes surrounding the brain and the external scalp muscles.
There are some causes of headache which should be treated by a medical expect, such as tumors, meningitis or acute fevers. The Following are the various types of it and its classical features:
• Vascular : These are typically throbbing type and are due to dilation of blood vessels. The headache which accompanies fever and infections is well known. A throbbing following a simple blow to head, an epileptic fit or which occurs at high attitudes or after alcohol consumption, is due to similar mechanism.
Migraine and hypertension on the other hand are thought to be due to dilation of the extramural arteries, outside the skull.
• Muscle Spasm is one of the most common mechanism of it. The muscles o the scalp or the neck go into the spasm due to the emotional tension. This produces a most persistent and continuous type of it which varies in the intensity from a feeling of tightness to a true aching pain.
• REFERRED : It is after accompanies eyestrain and glaucoma. Similarly, inflammation or irritation of the sinuses and nasal passage is often referred to the skull.
• PHYSCHOGENIC ACHE : Term is used to describe aches accused by emotional or mental tension is often a vascular or tension, being experienced as a sense of pressure at the top of the head, or as a tight band around the scalp.
THE TWO MOST COMMON HEADACHE
• MIGRAINE : This severe from occurs more commonly in women than in men. It is characterized by periodic headache which are usually one sided and are often accompanied by visual disturbances and vomiting. Migraine is thought to be caused by swelling of arteries outside the skull due to instability of the automation nervous system controlling the flow of blood into the head pain is caused by stretching of pain nerve ending in the arterial wall.
It usually starts after puberty and continues until late middle life. Attack of it may be precipitated by so many factors, but for each suffer there is usually a characteristic one.
Tension headache and migraine often occur in the same person. Headache is also a common symptom of constipation and menstrual irregularity.
Now it’s time to discuss about curation of this severe problems. Yogic practices fill the gap in managing those forms of it which up to till now, medical science has found difficult to treat. Psychogenic, vascular including migraine and muscle tension of it can often be eradicated completely through yogic practices alone.
The various kiriyas for curation are HATHA YOGA, NETI and KUNJAL. If they are performed, then attack of it can be easily turned. These kriyas release the buildup of physcho-emotional tension which is precipitating the attack.
These are the Kriyas can followed as follows:
• HATHA YOGA : Kunjal Daily
Shankha Prakshalana Once week
Laghoo shanka prakshalana once a week
Skipping a meal and relaxing for ten minutes is shavasana will often avert on impending due to mental stress. So, these are the various headache and it yogic curation. Due to which you can take care about your health and can stay fit always.