Cholesterol is not very small disease it will be life taking disease if it will not take care before time. All thinks that if person is fatty than it will definitely cholesterol problem and obese.
But it all myth now, even fit person is also may suffering with cholesterol and obese. Even after fit body person will be overweight or obese.
So, according to Washingtontimes European researchers studying over 500,000 individuals found that any instance of being overweight that takes to cause heart diseases.
In earlier study that person looks fit or not fat will be fit and will not be overweight and obsessed. But current studies show that even not fat person will also have risk of heart diseases.
Due to overweight or obese plaque buildup in the arteries that lows blood flow and can lead to heart attack.
So, here we are going to discuss how to lower cholesterol with some small changes in your lifestyle and prevent you from being overweight or obsessed and secure from heart diseases.
Easy ways to Lower cholesterol
To have a lower level cholesterol you need not rocket science you need to adapt some easy changes in your lifestyle that helps you to control your cholesterol level.
These are the easy ways to Lower cholesterol:
- Control Intake of Unhealthy Foods:
Food make big difference in your lifestyle. The food mainly we take in whole most of them contains saturated fats, trans fats and dietary cholesterol.
Food always play key role in healthy lifestyle.When it come to problem than our unhealthy food is responsible.
For example, butter, fatty flesh like red meat. If you ever seen packet labels in ingredients list contains hydrogenated fat which is trans fats.
Top sources of dietary cholesterol include egg yolk, organ meats and shellfish.One type of fat i.e. omega-3 fatty acids has been shown to protect against heart disease.
- Reduce Weight: There is no need to loose excess of weight you will lose 10 pounds and you will able to control your cholesterol. Best practice to reduce weight is 1-2 pounds a week.
Eat only food that gives you 1000-1200 calories per day that will help women to lower cholesterol and 1200- 1600 calories for men.
- Regular exercise: One of the best way to control cholesterol is regular exercise. That will help you to fit and good looking too.
Exercise daily about 2 or 2 1/2 hours daily which will reduce some fats and reduce your weight.
- Always Stress Free: Stress or sleepless night will directly increase the cholesterol level.
Best way to stress out is listen your favourite track. That’s my way to stress me out you can choose your way too. Yoga or Doing your favorite thing is best way. For stress free take sleep of 6-8 hours.
- Eat spicy: Good news for those who love spicy because according to webmd spicy things like pepper, garlic, curcumin, ginger etc. will help you reduce your cholesterol up to 9%.
- Avoid Smoking: As study show cigarette contains 4600 chemicals in these 4600 chemicals there are some who reduce their good cholesterol level.
If people stop smoking that people saw their good cholesterol level increase up to 5%.
These are the easy way that will help you to lower cholesterol. If you want to check that you are overweight or not click here.
Conclusion: At the end of this article we come to know that not every person who seeing to be fit and healthy is not obsessed.
That may cause him/her heart disease. So always eat healthy food, never be over-weight and always do exercise.
So guys share with your friends and family to stay fit and healthy.